I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND I AM SURE OF IT - TB JOSHUA REPLIES CRITICS


 
The spiritual head of the Synagogue Church of all Nations has come out openly to quail critics. Speaking to his congregation, he said I was convinced of what I saw and will still continue to say it no matter where i find my self.

It could be recalled that Mr Joshua told his congregation on Sunday that he "saw" a woman winning.

After Donald Trump convincingly won Tuesday's vote, visitors to the preacher's Facebook page noticed the prophecy had been removed.

The wealthy pastor is known as "the prophet" to his many followers.
He is one of Nigeria's best-known and influential evangelists - and is popular across Africa, with many top politicians among his flock.

"Ten days ago I saw the president of America with a narrow win... What I frankly saw was a woman," it said.

Clive Mashiri from South Africa asked: "Why was the prophecy deleted? If this was uttered by the man of God, why remove it?"
Though some have defended him.

"I will always believe in your prophesies, through thick and thin," said South African Gugu Mathonsi.

Many people believe TB Joshua has supernatural powers, which include healing and prophecy.

Ghana's late President John Atta Mills said in a speech at TB Joshua's thanksgiving service after winning an election in 2008 that he had consulted the preacher through his campaign.

Tanzanian President John Magufuli and Malawi's former leader Joyce Banda have also paid homage to him in the past.
Share on Google Plus

About Sporttysam

0 comments:

Post a Comment